Summary: We are building a sensor system that is for use by local police departments and businesses to vector sonic and wave weapon attacks back to their source. Sonic weaponry has proliferated in the last decade and is currently being used as a weapon in both business and personal lives in the United States and abroad. Unlike laser pointers, which can be observed and therefore detected, sonic cannon and parametric systems used as weapons are capable of travelling through walls and harming people at a range of more than a mile, making detection difficult. Owing to chronic use for competitive advantage and the proliferation of technologies that are adaptable to make it work, crews representing competitors and criminals alike started upgrading harassment systems several years ago. By far the most common type of attack is localized and utilizes a degraded form of sonic weaponry. Known as a psycho-acoustic attack, it is the force behind some of the recent ‘hauntings’ that can be read about on the internet. It is also being used in industrial sabotage and espionage.
Geographic Markets: The United States, Mexico
Targeted Audiences: Police, Community Organizations, Corporations
Key Competitors: Sonic Sensor manufacturers, US Navy-Spawar licensees
– Partnered with leading manufacturer of wave measurement tools
– Experience selling to and supplying law enforcement
– Executives have been hit by sonic/psycho-acoustic wave weaponry for 12 years by competitors
- Consumer market parametric speakers shoot through the walls of your home or business
Version 1.0 – A mobile device that will compensate for reverb and track signal strength, as well as recording psycho-acoustic attacks.
Version 2.0 – Hardware integrated into a tablet while software is tied to Google Earth, pinpointing sites in neighborhoods causing sonic or wave disturbances utilizing weaponry
Version 3.0 – Visual system that allows the wearer of goggles to ‘see’ sound waves and have the data interpolated in realtime
- The MAD device is ideal for industrial espionage.
1. The US and allied countries have been developing a concept called ‘no-touch’ torture for over 45 years.
2. Sonic weaponry plays a key role in the implementation of ‘no-touch’ torture
3. Iraq was one of the first large-scale conflicts where sonic weaponry played a role. It supposedly takes about 3 days on average to overwhelm someone and begin to control them.
4. Although sophisticated attacks in Iraq were done multi-agency (CIA and Military), many veterans came home with an innate understanding of the mechanics of the systems. This does not mean they are abusing it.
5. Sonic weaponry has been used in the high technology industry since at least 1999 as a means of debilitating employees to gain competitive advantage. This does not mean that executives are always aware of this.
6. Organized crime began using sonic weaponry in sex trafficking around the turn of the century. It is also pervasive in cities with established hospitality or tourist industries.
7. Organic networks diffused sonic weapons throughout the Western Hemisphere.
8. Many police forces in the US and Mexico have access to sonic weapons.
9. The market for parametric speakers, 3d sound systems as well as tracking systems that can track people inside houses and through walls has taken off.
10. Entire corridors on Southern California and Mexican streets have been automated to target and track people walking on the sidewalk.
11. Sonic pairs well with RFID sensors or Infrared or Thermal imaging to form a complete attack system.
12. Unlike laser pointer attacks, to date not one major media outlet has covered a sonic weapon attack.
13. The latest use in business circles is to remotely interrogate people while they are using infrared or a different technology as a method of determining whether or not they think something that is said is true or not. The technique involves the use of brain fingerprinting.
14. Another use is known as overlay. The victim is hit with a sound beam at a frequency that is normed to that of the human brain. Like the experiment with the two rats connected over the internet passing and receiving thoughts, the effect is so subtle, that if a person is drinking or tired, it can seem to almost come from ones own head, oftentimes becoming mixed into their conversation.
15. It has also been used as a rape kit in the past. One feature of sonic weapons is that they can be tuned to hit someone with a frequency that makes a person feel very good physically, while either debilitating them or trying to social engineer them into acquiescing to a sexual interlude. Rape is about control, not sex.
Recorded Effects on Humans:
– Lowered IQ
– Brain Deterioration due to localized vibration (CTE- similar to what NFL players experience over time)
Competitive Environment: Sonic Effects have been going on for thousands of years. In the caves of Malta, there is a place that was sacred because when the right tones are played at the right volume, it causes people in the path of the sound waves to become very pliable and open to suggestion. In Delphi, drugs or gases were used in combination with acoustics to provide or guide the oracles in their decision-making. In Mexico, psycho-acoustic effects have been found in Mayan pyramids that cause one to feel giddy and slightly disoriented. Over the past decade, archaeologists have noted ‘crew-cut Americans’ showing up at sites all over the world to study the psycho-acoustic effects. In Mykonos, Greece, travel agents have been known to warn single men not to visit as some proprietors in the past have used a cocktail of drugs and psycho-acoustics to temporarily debilitate them to the point that they are made to think they are gay. Their testimony included examples of several close friends that had no reason to hide their gayness and were not and are not gay and were quite angry about their experience there.
Because there is so much interest in sonic and because it has some advocates in the form of people who research it to try and provide pleasurable feelings to those who are hit by waves, it is the case that:
1. Just like Japanese researchers were able to use the sensation of pleasure to control cockroaches, people using weapons have also used the sensation of pleasure to condition potential victims. After pleasurable feelings have been introduced, victims are guided and controlled by pain when they step out of line.
2. The facade of some groups on the fringes of the hospitality industry is to claim that only pleasurable feelings are going on, so where is the problem?
The competitive environment, therefore is not only about people making sensors, it is about inertia among people who have made money or gained influence by using ‘wizardry’ to gain some form of competitive advantage.
Our position is that people should do what they want to. If they want to play with sonic weaponry in the privacy of their own home that is fine. In public, it should be confined to devices that are connected to someone and not used remotely without the person having agreed. Disneyworld uses the same philosophy for their 3D sound enhanced rides. They could merely hit people with sound beams remotely- Instead they use headsets and therefore avoid potential liability.
In terms of those making sensors, the primary competitors are specialized in providing sensors for military forces. In fact, the major European manufacturer in Holland will not distribute their sensors to anyone outside of national militaries.
Similarly, Spawar, the US Navy division has sensors, but is not actively licensing them to commercial parties.
There is evidence that shows that at least one private firm is working on a sensor system as reports of testing in public places have leaked out- but officially, there are currently no other private firms with sensors on the market.
- From Published DOD Non-Lethal Weapons Guide
Key Success Factors: A major component of marketplace success is the notion that the firm will not be selling to the military. Because the target market is civilian, there will be no need to compete with firms that are incredibly strong in military sales, but tend to fail with civilian companies and organizations. Another factor that comes into play is the market itself. There has been nothing but growth in the illegal sonic weapon use sector over the past decade. As saturation hits and people become educated, will the criminal profile change from one that is using it as a control mechanism on unsuspecting people to one that is using it to strictly debilitate people outside their organization or warn people inside?
It remains to be seen. In Mexico, where our President educated some high school students in one town where he was recording sonograms of sonic weapon use by gangs, the local people took it upon themselves to become educated about sonic weapons and have proven quite resourceful in helping people that might be attacked by stepping in front of potential sound beams to validate actual attacks. Because the community knows that it is happening, it is definitely decreasing the number of people that are susceptible to chronic attacks without recourse.
- The primary risk is from potential competitors entering the market. From a quality and reputation standpoint, there should not be any concerns.